The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for the company’s online voting products. He/she will be an evangelist for Scytl’s products both internally and externally. The Director of Product Marketing will be the responsible for the definition of buyer profiles in our industry, why they buy and how. He/she will develop, execute and lead go-to-market activities to successfully launch Scytl’s products and build up momentum in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of product marketing success within an enterprise software company. He/she will be proficient in translating technical features into clear and concise benefits.
The Director of Product Marketing will work closely with Sales, Product, Delivery and the rest of the Marketing team.
- Drive the analysis of market segments to actively pursue, the definition of buying personas and their hierarchy of needs
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate our products in the market
- Define competitive pricing for our products to ensure sustainable company growth
- Partner with Sales to deliver the right material to position our products effectively, including pitch decks, white papers, sales sheets, videos and more
- Lead the successful launch of new products and major product enhancements by ensuring sales readiness and market awareness
- Ensure regular delivery of content pieces that demonstrate Scytl’s thought leadership in the industry, resulting in higher brand awareness
- Represent the company at hosted client events, partner meetings and industry conferences.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in the software industry
- Proven track record in developing highly effective sales presentations and collateral
- Knowledge of the business-to-government industry is preferred
- BA/BS in business, marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- Fluent in English.
All candidates should be prepared to provide work samples as part of the application process, indicating their role and contribution for each sample.
- A product evangelist, who is able to inspire and ensure buy-in
- Excellent written, oral communication skills, highly effective presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with a highly collaborative yet decisive approach
- Strategic and tactical; creative and disciplined
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident
- Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
- Strong people skills; able to build impactful relationships across functions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Scytl is the global leader in secure election management and Internet voting solutions. Specializing in election modernization technologies, Scytl offers the first end-to-end election management and voting platform, providing the highest security and transparency standards currently available.
Scytl has capitalized on years of research to develop election-specific cryptographic security technology protected by more than 40 international patents and patent applications, positioning Scytl as the company with the largest patent portfolio of the industry. Scytl’s solutions have been successfully used in more than 42 countries throughout the world over the last 10 years.
- Real purpose: powering democracy
- Market leading company
- Talented team with world-class expertise in cryptography
- International working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Great office location in the center of Barcelona.