Reporting to the Chief Security Officer and SVP of Research & Security, the Director of Security is in charge of defining, implementing and enforcing security protocols and processes at all levels of the organization, including physical, software, project management and other areas.
He will manage a team of aprox. 10 security analysts and cryptography researchers working together to achieve the goals of the Department and support the responsibility of Security within Scytl projects.
- Establish the Security strategy at a worldwide level for the Scytl Group.
- Lead the team of Research&Security.
- Guarantee the information security from:
- Scytl headquarters and all the branch offices.
- Any information asset owned by Scytl Group.
- Any software and technology delivered by Scytl companies
- Processes and activities from all Scytl employees and subcontractors.
- Assess the security of every software developed by Scytl, identifying rooms for improvement and action plans, establishing the strategy and guidelines for the team of Security Analysts.
- Define and monitor the Security plan for all the companies of the Scytl Group.
- Risk management for any day-to-day activity.
- Security training and security awareness as a Security Expert.
- Advise Governments as an expert on Security and Electronic Voting technologies
- Participate in tenders and marketing events as an expert on Security and Electronic Voting technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, or any other related.
- Extensive experience in the field of security (at least 10 years).
- Analysis and development of security protocols.
- Experience in project management
- Experience managing teams, and strong organizational skills.
- Software Engineering concepts.
- Good communicator of technical concepts to non-technical people
- Strong negotiation / influence skills.
- Able to make his team proactive and motivated.
- Working with responsibilities, not with tasks.
- High level of English.
Extra points for
- Previous experience as a Security Consultant or Security auditor.
- Knowledge of cryptography and e-voting security.
- Development and management of patent applications
- Other languages are a plus.
Scytl is helping revolutionize Democracy. Our secure election management and online voting solutions are helping organizations around the globe increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online technology.
Our small but highly energized company works with governments across all 5 continents, helping countries as different like the US, France, Spain, Norway, Brazil, Uganda, UAE, Switzerland, Canada, and Australia modernize their electoral processes making elections more engaging, participatory, transparent, accessible and secure.
For more info, please visit www.scytl.com
- Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market.
- Cross-cultural and International working environment.
- Creative and results focused team.
- Great central Barcelona Office.